Today, we will begin a new series of topics, this time related to sports!
What is your favorite sport?
- I love practicing archery. I started when I was pregnant but I had a really hard time fiding my balance!
- As the batter prepared for the change, the arena went silent!
- The archer lifted the bow, nocked the arrow, and as he let go, we all exhaled in unison.
- Do you want to go bowling with me and Jason tonight?
- Thanks, but I’m not much of a bowler.
- When we were younger, we used to love playing badminton.
- Biathlon is my favourite! I love watching people shoot stuff, and the cross country skying feels like a bonus.
- My sister really enjoys biking and aerobics. I was actually thinking of buying her a new bike for her birthday.
- The moment I enjoy most of all, in baseball, is when the bat and the ball collide. It feels like the world stops for a second.
- I really enjoy watching billiards or boxing, but I prefer to just watch.
- They just won the bronze medal for bobsleigh!
- Melanie, stop twirling your baton and wash your hands so we can have dinner!
- My bicycle is in the shop this week, so I will be playing basketball.
- The athlete was outside, playing with a boomerang.
Try your hand!Write one or two sentences using the following two words: bicycling and boxer.