This week, we will learn some fun summer related words!
- At home, we turn on the air conditioner in June and keep it on until September!
- We love spending time outdoors in the summer! We usually take some trips with the family, make some time to travel or visit the local waterpark!
- Michelle wore a sunhat and a sundress to Mike’s Fourth of July Party.
- I am helping Mike plan his Fourth of July Party, and I was thinking we should serve fresh fruit, maybe like a watermelon “pizza” with berries.
- I was thinking of taking a gardening class this summer. I would love to grow something in my garden, maybe daisies or roses or sunflowers.
- We should go hiking next Saturday, and then on Sunday we can relax, maybe have a picnic at the park.
- The kids leave for camp on August 7th, so I was thinking we should get out of this blistering heat and maybe book a room with an ocean view for a weekend.
- Thunderstorms like these are frequent this time of year. I enjoy sitting by the window and trying to photograph the lightning.
- I packed my swimsuit, my swimming cap, sunscreen and Joey’s swim fins. I hope we get to do some diving this summer.
- I hope I get to work on my tan by the beach.
- Last year, for our summer holiday, we went backpacking through Eastern Europe, and the year before that we went waterskiing for a whole week.
- Now you try!
- Make up sentences with the following words: baseball, humidity, seashore, sandcastle, vacation, warm weather.