This week, we will learn even more about school supplies and vocabulary!
- If I don’t write everything down in my notebook, I forget everything!
- Mrs. Chatswick had to leave early today, so the library is closed.
- My mom likes to leave little notes in my lunch box so I can read them at lunch.
- For my next arts and crafts project, I will need a map, markers, a pencil sharpener, a stapler and some tape.
- The teacher said there will be a test next week, with questions from the past week’s lesson.
- Even though I love playing sports, I hated physical education class.
- I think I will need a mechanical pencil for my mathematics class.
- He is one of our smartest students, he has an extensive vocabulary. You can tell he really knows how to use a thesaurus!
- I need to memorize the state capitals by next week. Our geography teacher makes us write them on the whiteboard, and it’s my turn.
- Can I borrow some paint and watercolors for next period?
- I need some paper clips, some rubber bands and a ruler for my portfolio.
- I need new ink cartridges and some paper for my printer.
- The principal took me aside and asked me to work with the new pupil on this project.
- I prefer to use thumb tacks to push pins, because they are easier to remove.
- For next week, I want you to work in pairs, and each pair makes a poster of the world map.
- I always keep a pair of scissors and a staple remover in my pencil case.
- Now you try!
- Make sentences using the following words: memo pad, notebook, paste, pen, pencil, quiz, reading, recess, science.