Today, we will learn more colors!
- Those lime green pants don’t really go with your jacket.
- We chose mahogany hardwood floors, as they make a nice contrast with the salmon wallpaper.
- Our house has a slate tiled roof, while he neighbours’ house has a terracotta tiled roof.
- Her whole house is decorated in pastel colors, ocher, peach, periwinkle, taupe. It looks nice, but it could use a bright splash of color, something magenta or ultramarine.
- I can’t find a difference between maroon, persimmon, sienna and umber. They all look brown to me.
- I have to choose between my navy blue dress, my purple cocktail dress, or my sister’s mauve Mermaid dress to wear to the event.
- Is the orange fruit named after the color orange or is the color named after the fruit?
- Between a red, a ruby and a pumpkin lipstick, I would opt for the ruby. It makes your teeth appear a whole shade whiter!
- The colors of the rainbow are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
- Is the color tangerine darker or lighter than orange? What about mustard?
- My favorite red shades are rose and scarlet.
- I would like the bridesmaids’ dresses to be either sea green, teal or turqoise, but my mother suggested that steel blue also works with my color scheme.
- He wore a tan coat with olive pants.
- Now you try!
- Make sentences with the following words: pink, saffron, sapphire, shamrock, vermillion, silver and topaz.