This week and next week, we will learn some color names! I bet you didn’t know there were this many! 🙂
- She has eyes the color of amber, unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.
- I keep picturing myself passing my fingers through his short, auburn hair.
- The color combination between beige, coral, cream and khaki doesn’t sound too appealing.
- There might be a difference between aqua, azure and aquamarine, but I really can’t tell.
- If you have trouble distinguishing between jade and kelly green, just remember that kelly green is the one reminiscing of the Irish landscape.
- His eyes were brown with copper tones, and he had jet black hair.
- Ok, I get that ecru and eggplant are colors, but desert sand? Really?
- Cerise is lighter than fuchsia. Crimson is darker than both of them.
- I love the combination between cerulean and gold.
- Charcoal is darker than gray.
- I have an ivory foundation and an apricot blush. My friend uses ebony foundation and bronze contour.
- Remember when chocolate and lemon were only food items, not colors?
- I like your lilac dress!
- Now you try!
- Make sentences with the following words: indigo, lavender, blue, emerald, jungle green and cyan.