This week, we will learn another lesson about sports!
- The archer reached for the quiver and took out another arrow.
- My brother and his fiancee enjoy outdoor sports, like rafting, skiing, rock climbing, snorkeling, snowboarding and scuba diving.
- My kid loves jumping on the trampoline and playing tug of war.
- Tibi Useriu is a famous ultramarathoner.
- When I was a kid, I used to love watching people ride the unicycle.
- What is the difference between a referee and an umpire?
- An umpire refers to sports officials who apply their services in various kinds of sporting competitions, whereas a referee is the person who ensures that all the rules and regulations of the game are correctly followed while the game is in progress.
- The whole stadium went quiet as soon as he appeared, in his fresh uniform.
- The rower displayed sportsmanship by helping his competitor, even though it cost him the silver medal.
- In the summertime, I love going swimming, sailing, surfing and waterskiing.
- Now you try!
- Make sentences using the following words: quarterback, race, scoreboard, table tennis, tag, wetsuit and World Series!