Welcome to English Monday!
Today, we will talk more about occupations!
- He is a very good driver, he has worked for a couple of years as achauffeur and as a cab driver.
- She is a clerk at the post office, she has a very busy schedule!
- His penmanship is amazing, he is a great calligrapher!
- She is a true artist, and now she does what she like, as she became a cartoonist!
- She is very passionate about science, and now she works as a chemist!
- What type of doctor is he?
- He is a cardiologist!
- She is a baseball coach!
- He is a very appreciated chef in this city, everybody wants to try his food!
- He works as a caterer, he has just started his own business baking and delivering baked goods!
- He likes working as a carpenter, it allows him to express himself by sculpting wood!
- He used to be a clergyman, but apparently the sea was his true calling, as he left the church and became a captain!
- She is a very talented cellist!
- Remind me to send the parcel by courier tomorrow morning!
- My friend’s mom is a custodian at the National History Museum, and she can get us half priced tickets for the exhibit next month!
- Being a cartographer used to be a great and important job, now we just use Google Maps!
- I really like how fast the cashiers move at this location! I usually spend little time at check-out!
- I had to wait for my friend to answer his phone, because his concierge wouldn’t let me go up.
- I just got tickets for the Evie Alfonso concert! She is a great composer!
- My parents are looking for a cook for their bistro, so let me know if you think of somebody!
- He works at the coroner’s office.
- She is an independent contractor, brought on for this project only.
- Madame Consul will be available for appointments starting next week.